Five things to know about Cybernetix
Discover five things to know about the Cybernetix Company
Scroll down for more
Cybernetix has more than 35 years of experience and expertise with 120 employees in France and in our subsidiary, CyXplus. Our solutions help our customers to increase uptime, reduce costs, and improve safety and speed of decision-making through enhanced monitoring and advanced robotic solutions for inspection operations and delicate interventions.
Five fields of expertise
Cybernetix has five areas of expertise:
- Robotics: inspection and intervention in harsh environments to reduce costs, risks and CO2 emissions
- Monitoring: monitoring the integrity of assets for the oil, gas and offshore renewable energy industries
- Visual Intelligence: visualization models of infrastructures, recorded or in real time, to monitor and plan project construction activities collectively
- Instrumented mechanical testing and non-destructive testing
- X-ray, tomography or vision inspection systems developed by CyXplus for the manufacturing industry
Digitalization is in our DNA
Digital and new technologies are an integral part of all the projects carried out by our teams and our ways of working, through software developed in-house:
- CyXense ® Commander for robotics: simulation, management of the robot fleet, mission launch, remote operation, data feedback and analysis
- CyXense ®Surveillor for monitoring: time stamping, alarm management, data feedback and analysis
- CyXpert (CyXplus): ADR (Automatic Defect Recognition) software reference in the tire industry
- CyXray (CyXplus): image acquisition and processing software
- CyXCT (CyXplus): tomographic reconstruction software
Our subsidiary, CyXplus is the world's No. 2 in X-ray inspection for the tire industry, and serves the X-ray and tomography needs of other industries with its CyXCT+ series.
The energy transition and reduction of CO2 emissions are integrated into all our processes and shared between all our teams and our ecosystem of customers and suppliers.